I’m a roboticist based in Berlin, Germany, with more than 15 years of experience working in, building and leading R&D teams in the fields of Autonomous Driving, AI & Cloud Analytics.
- Recognized as Senior Key Expert – Robotics & Autonomous Systems within Siemens AG.
- Technical lead of the ADAS Program.
- Head of R&D Data Analytics Center.
- Successfully transferred key autonomous driving technologies from Volkswagen Group Research to their truck brands (MAN Truck & Bus and Scania).
- Strong algorithm knowledge within the robotics and autonomous driving domains.
- Recipient of the prestigious Australian Government’s Science and Industrial Endowment Fund
- Postdoctoral Fellowship and the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills demonstrated through setting up of several new teams.
Since 2003, I have worked on a dozen different platform ranging from indoor vacuum cleaner robots, AUV, UAV, AGV to 40 Tonne Forklifts, Tractor-Trailers to trams and trains.
if you have any questions or propositions